Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Big Sean Predicts Top Five 'Hottest MC' Spot After Hall Of Fame

...'I promise Hall Of Fame won't disappoint n next year we'll at least be top 5 MC's,' rapper tweets after landing at #6 on MTV list.
Barring a freakish mid-20s growth spurt, chances are Big Sean won't get any bigger than he is now, but after landing at #6 on MTV's Hottest MCs in the Game VIII list, the G.O.O.D. Music spitter promises a ton of artistic growth.

"Wow thanks to @MTV 4 saying I was a star on Cruel Summer n My Detroit mixtape n features were crazy last year. #6 hottest MC is awesome," Sean tweeted on Monday while he was out on tour in Berlin. "I promise Hall Of Fame won't disappoint ... I spent a lot of time on it to make it just right ... n next year we'll at least be top 5 MC's."

No comments: