Friday, October 10, 2014

Rick Ross In Talks With NFL Franchise , Set To Be Part Owner



Rick Ross  is taking after his role models in the rap game, Jay Z and Puff Daddy  as he is looking to expand his business portfolio by buying a percentage of the NFL Franchise .
In an interview, the Maybach Music Group boss revealed he is looking to add NFL owner to his resume.
 “I went and sat down with the Miami Dolphins. We discussed a few things. I’ve been interested in trying to buy a small percentage of the Dolphins for a long time,” said Ross. “They finally invited me into the office. I sat with some people. It was a real positive conversation.”
The “Keep Doing That” rapper added the franchise is looking to decide when and if the move will be finalized. In the meantime, Ross is dropping his next album Hood Billionaire on November 24. Fans can expect appearances on the project by Jay Z, T.I., and K. Michelle.

No comments: