Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ludacris Wins Custody Battle Of His Daughter Amid Baby Mama Drama



Ludacris has won a court battle against his baby mama Tameka Fuller, where he won custody of his 1 year old daughter. Thought the singer and his baby mama were granted joint custody,
Ludacris will have primary physical custody; hence the baby girl is to begin living with him. Prior to winning, Ludacris was accused by Tameka of not wanting the baby  in the first place.She further accused him of trying to make her abort the baby by bribing her with 10 thousand dollars.
“I told him the same day I found out. He was not happy. He cried. He did say this isn’t something that we planned. Let’s move forward with an abortion.
The baby’s not going to have a family. The baby is not going to be with the mother and the father in the same house. This is just all bad. This is going to ruin his life and ruin his career. He gave me the money for an abortion actually. It was $900 and some change. We were having a conversation about it. He was like I can’t take you back to the house. I got 10 grand. I’ll work it out. I can help you out with whatever it is you need. If you need a house…we’re going to work together.”
Tameka was of the opinion that Luda’s marriage to Eudoxie was a ploy to convince the judge that he has a more stable home than his baby mama.

No comments: