Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Avril Lavigne reveals wedding details

The frontman, 38, surprised the Complicated songstress with a romantic proposal in a recording studio in last summer.

Speaking to Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show, 28-year-old Avril revealed that the pair were "going pretty big."


"It's going to be quite spectacular, there's a theme to it," revealed the singer.
"Chad doesn't even know everything," admitted Avril. "I'm going to take the lyrics from the sheet music from one of our songs and wrap it around the wedding cake."

Speaking about the romantic proposal, she revealed how lead singer Chad popped the question.
"I had been making this scrapbook of my time in the studio," said the singer. "I walk over and he had taken a photo of himself holding the ring box and put the Polaroid in my scrapbook. 

"Because I had stickers everywhere he put in 'Will you marry me?'. It was really romantic."

Celebrating their mutual love of music, Chad couldn't have picked a more apt location.

"It kind of made sense, we met making the record at Henson Studios and he got down on one knee in the live room."

Nervous about his girlfriend's reaction, Chad revealed that he was incredibly nervous to get down on one knee.

"You can travel the world and sing songs to thousands of people and not have your heartbeat raised at all," the How You Remind Me rocker said.

"You get down on one knee and commit yourself to a woman for the rest of your life. I was very nervous!"

Although he has now met the woman of his dreams, marriage wasn't always on the cards for Chad.

"There was a time in my life that I thought I would never get married. But this definitely took me by storm," admitted the Hero hit maker.

"Honestly, it was more my idea than hers to get married. I'm just lucky she said yes.".

Source-http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/2013041012009/avril-lavigne-chad-kroeger-wedding/

No comments: