Wednesday, July 16, 2014

This Lady Paid R300 000 For Surgery To Look Like Kim Kardashian


Claire Leeson, a resident of Essex in England has revealed that she's spent about $30 000 (or over R300 000) getting surgery to modify her face and body so she looks like Kim Kardashian. She was interviewed on ITV's "This Morning" show and spoke candidly about the work she's gotten done. "I've had my teeth whitened, then I wanted my boobs enhanced. I also wear bum padding!" (of course)
More shocking however is the fact that Claire can't even afford all the procedures she's had done and now she's in serious debt and is being threatened by creditors! "I work, my job doesn’t pay enough" she says. "I’ve used credit cards to pay for everything. I’m in major debt. I say that I’m going to pay them but as soon as money comes in I just think about getting my Kimmy on,"

"When I get my Kimmy on I feel like I’m unstoppable and untouchable. I feel strong … and I feel that I have built enough confidence to love myself a little bit more.” What do you think of Claire's drastic transformation? Would you ever get work done or model you look after someone famous?

No comments: