Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Prince Harry Quits The Army: 'Moving On Has Been A Really Tough Decision'



Prince Harry makes his early morning pre-flight checks at the British controlled flight-line at Camp Bastion in Afghanistan's Helmand Province
Prince Harry has spoken about his "really tough decision" to leave the military as Kensington Palace confirms he will quit the army later this year.
The 30-year-old prince , who has served two tours on the front line in a military career spanning a decade, has said his experiences will "stay with me for the rest of my life".
In a moving open statement, Harry says: "After a decade of service, moving on from the Army has been a really tough decision.
"I consider myself incredibly lucky to have had the chance to do some very challenging jobs and have met many fantastic people in the process.
"From learning the hard way to stay onside with my Colour Sergeant at Sandhurst, to the incredible people I served with during two tours in Afghanistan - the experiences I have had over the last 10 years will stay with me for the rest of my life.
"For that I will always be hugely grateful.

Courtesy:Uk Mirror 

No comments: