Sunday, March 23, 2014

Photo: Teenage Girl Brutalized By Another Teenager Over Love Affair With Her Boyfriend


A teenage girl named Funmilola has been arrested by the Nigeria police for attacking   another teenage girl with a sharp object, slashing her neck, after accusing her of dating her boyfriend.
The attacked Girl is a 15-year-old named Haliya Odunya and a Senior Secondary School student. She is currently receiving treatment at Star Clinic on Apapa Road, Ebute Metta , Lagos.
Her attacker, Funmi, who is said to be a little older said she had warned her (Haliya)  to steer clear of 'her man' or prepare to pay for it. On Saturday March 15th, Fummi went straight to Haliya’s House and attacked her after she heard that Haliya had met up with her boyfriend on that day
Narrating what happened that day with reporters, Haliya denied having an affair with the man in question.
“I was coming from where I went to buy something that night when Funmilola met me at the end of the street. She started pushing me and insulting me but I did not utter a word. When I entered our house, she stood outside and was shouting at the top of her voice heaping insults on my parents and I.
“At that stage I decided to respond to her threats and went to meet her to warn her against insulting my mother. After I had told her my mind, I turned to go back into our building and that was when she (Funmilola) dragged me back and produced a sharp object from under her cloths and attacked me with it,” Haliya said

Haliya was left there in the pool of her blood until neighbours rushed her to the hospital. Doctors say she's is lucky to be alive. Meanwhile, the man has since denied dating both young girls.

No comments: